• $74 million in private investment
• $64 million in public investment in buildings, utilities and infrastructure
• Property value appreciation of $81 million in ten years
• 353 businesses opened and 706 jobs created
• Approximately 328 businesses with 4,800 employees
• Approximately 822 residential units developed at 90% occupancy rate with rent ranging from $600 to $1500 per month.
For more than twenty years, we have worked to strengthen Downtown Lynchburg through beautification efforts, community events, volunteer clean-ups, public art projects, downtown business promotion, and more.
Partner with us to fund marketing initiatives, public space improvements, business recruitment efforts, and cultural events that enhance the Downtown experience for both visitors and residents. Click here to see Downtown Lynchburg Associations 2018 Projects and Programs.
• Supporting Downtown Lynchburg Association will pay dividends by strengthening your ability to recruit talented employees to our region.
• You will see your return on investment in public space improvements, increased storefront occupancy, amenities like a grocery store, and cultural events that support your valuable employees.
• Prospective College Students, our potential future work force, are attracted to a city that is vibrant, rich with cultural activity, and feels welcoming in the evenings and on weekends.
• Stakeholder engagement in Downtown revitalization lends credibility and sustainability to both long term and short term plans for the future of our city.
To donate online, please download and fillable PDF below and e-mail it to Heather Zippel at email@example.com
To make a donation by check, please mail to:
Downtown Lynchburg Association
901 Church Street, Suite 103
Lynchburg, VA 24504
All Donations are 100% Tax Deductible.
Please contact Heather Zippel, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about giving to the Downtown Lynchburg Association.
• Recognition on the DowntownLynchburg.com website
• Recognition in Annual Report
• DLA Partner graphic for use online and in print
• Facebook post highlighting your business as a Downtown Partner
All above plus…
• 2 tickets to Donor Reception: Preview Party at The Virginian Hotel
• Instagram post highlighting your business as a Downtown Partner
• Access to Deck the Hills VIP tent for two people
• Insider Info Email: Be the first to know about new Downtown businesses, news, and happenings by being placed on our selective email list, open to donors only
All above plus…
• 2 additional tickets (4 total) to Donor Reception: Preview Party at The Virginian Hotel
• Blog post on DowntownLynchburg.com website highlighting your business as a Downtown Partner
• 2 VIP Tickets to Riverfront Concert Series concert of your choice
• Access to Deck the Hills VIP tent for 4 people
All above plus…
• Listed on DLA marketing materials as partner
• 60 second professional video highlighting your business and/or businesses role in Downtown
• 6 tickets to Donor Reception: Preview Party at the Virginian Hotel
• Access to Deck the Hills VIP tent for 6 people